skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Home
Wednesday, November 25, 2009
Picture Perfect!
I don't know what it is but I
LOVE
taking pictures.
Here are a few I have taken
My Mom took this one I LOVE it!
Shelby can be so cute!
LOL!
SAY CHEESE!!!
Look at this cheesy grin! Its like Abby's trademark!
Abby is so photogenic!
Shelby is such a
sweety
!
1 comment:
Whitney
said...
I know isn't i t fun. I love taking pic.
November 30, 2009 at 5:29 PM
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Me and my cousin Katie
me carrying my cousin Avery during a hike
My etsy!!
About Me
Alexis Olson
I am the oldest of six. I have a love shopping, dancing, playing guitar, and singing. I have 1 dog, Kali she is absolutely the best dog ever. I extremely enjoy theater.
View my complete profile
Shelby
Kenadi
Shelby and zach
mom and dad at timponogus
Me and half my cousins under an awesome waterfall
me and my sibilings
Left to right :me, and abby
kali
Me and Whit
My Blog List
Whitney
1 week ago
Kevin and Amber
13 years ago
the big yellow ones the sun.
17 years ago
The Olson Family
Blog Archive
►
2010
(9)
►
December
(2)
►
July
(1)
►
April
(1)
►
March
(3)
►
February
(2)
▼
2009
(10)
►
December
(2)
▼
November
(1)
Picture Perfect!
►
October
(3)
►
September
(1)
►
August
(1)
►
July
(1)
►
January
(1)
1 comment:
I know isn't i t fun. I love taking pic.
Post a Comment