WOW!!
It has been so crazy. We have all been so busy.
My parents Christmas shopping, me obsessively making Christmas gifts.
It is so weird thinking Christmas eve is TOMORROW!!
This is something I made for my friend Whitney. I made it out of ribbon, a button, and some Velcro (I will give the tutorial later).
This is one I made for my friend Sophie.
She is obsessed with Twilight (Edward, specifically) so when I made it,
I thought of her!

We have recently adopted Google. He is our Elf on the Shelf.
He works fairly well.
During the day he watches Zach and Shelby.
At night he flies back to Santa,
tells of their behavior, and is back in a new spot every morning!

Oh and before I forget, Zach and Shelby say
"Merry Christmas!"

It has been so crazy. We have all been so busy.
My parents Christmas shopping, me obsessively making Christmas gifts.
It is so weird thinking Christmas eve is TOMORROW!!
This is something I made for my friend Whitney. I made it out of ribbon, a button, and some Velcro (I will give the tutorial later).
This is one I made for my friend Sophie.
She is obsessed with Twilight (Edward, specifically) so when I made it,
I thought of her!
We have recently adopted Google. He is our Elf on the Shelf.
He works fairly well.
During the day he watches Zach and Shelby.
At night he flies back to Santa,
tells of their behavior, and is back in a new spot every morning!
Oh and before I forget, Zach and Shelby say
"Merry Christmas!"




No comments:
Post a Comment