After hearing ravings of The Hunger Games by Suzanne Collins, I finally decided to read it,
and well, I guess you can say I got a little obsessed.
Every night I read it(2) I stayed up till 1:00 in the morning. I COULD NOT put it down! It got really intense and its on of those books whose chapters end at a cliffhanger.
I have started Catching Fire, The sequel to Hunger Games, and I don't like it as much because it was a little more politics related,
Till now!

Anyway, they are great books and I highly advise if you get a chance to read them that you give it a shot!
and well, I guess you can say I got a little obsessed.
Every night I read it(2) I stayed up till 1:00 in the morning. I COULD NOT put it down! It got really intense and its on of those books whose chapters end at a cliffhanger.
I have started Catching Fire, The sequel to Hunger Games, and I don't like it as much because it was a little more politics related,Till now!

Anyway, they are great books and I highly advise if you get a chance to read them that you give it a shot!



3 comments:
k-i start the first on tonight- can't wait! i'll probably like the 2nd one, cuz i'm kinda into politics!
I hear their doing these books for the relief society book group!
I LOVE CATCHING FIRE!!!! I think that it was better than the first one!!! I can't wait until the third comes out!!!!!!
Post a Comment