Wednesday, February 10, 2010

pearls and lace.



My Aunt Amber came over today along with her darling new daughter, Paisley. She wanted help on making some fabric flowers to put paisleys blessing dress. The dress is going to be a vintage dress her friend is making. Lately I have been craving vintage items so I am excited to see how the dress turns out.
We also ended up making a little extra flower. Amber brought way cut ribbon over and wanted me to show her how to make little yo-yo flowers.

I have also started an Etsy store as part of my personal progress. Its my ten hour project for good works and I am going to sell a bunch of stuff and all the money goes to Haiti. So you should check it out!

www.HaitisHelpingHands.etsy.com

4 comments:

Pedaling said...

well, look at you.
i love your blog and these cute bands and bows. i checked out your etsy site and was wondering if i wanted something if i should order it there or just come by your house?

your comment on my blog made me laugh.

Alexis Olson said...

You can just come by my house!

Tamara Jacobs said...

hi alexis! you are as talented as ever! love your flowers! you still singing? miss you too!

The Heaps said...

Hi Alexis! I am love love loving your flowers! Can't wait to keep up with you and all the things you come up with!

Me and my cousin Katie

Me and my cousin Katie

me carrying my cousin Avery during a hike

me carrying my cousin Avery during a hike